Lots of people seem to be doing this tag at the moment so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon. I think the idea is that blog/YouTube-famous people do it because people actually care about them but never mind haha, here it is anyway!
1. I've been doing circus in my spare time since I was eight. It's a pretty weird hobby so a lot of people ask about it! Here is a video if you're interested. I'm the one in white!
3. I'm really not into drinking/clubbing. It's never really appealed to me.
4. I have hypermobility, which basically means you're double jointed everywhere in your body.
5. I have a weirdly good memory; I can remember the birthdays of people I was at primary school with and the dates that I've done even insignificant things in my life.
6. Despite being eighteen, I like loads of little kid stuff. I'm obsessed with unicorns and Disney films.
7. For as long as I can remember I had emetophobia which is a fear of vomit, but I had hypnotherapy and it seems to be a lot better now.
9. I would love to be fluent in French. I speak and write it at A2 level now.
10. I have always absolutely hated maths with a passion. Lots of people say they start to hate it when they introduce letters but I distinctly remember hating it aged five. Thankfully I dropped it after GCSE so I don't have to do it any more!
11. I study English language, English literature and French at A level.
12. I cannot and will not ever sleep with my bedroom door open. I have this (illogical) theory that a burglar wouldn't open the door if it was shut. This is also because of how annoying my cat is.
13. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is my celebrity crush. He is so cute in (500) Days of Summer.
14. I have one piercing on each earlobe and one in my left helix.
16. I have a very faint scar next to my right eye which I got by trying to ride my bike with no hands when I was six and ended up hitting my face on a wall. Lesson learnt: don't act cool if you're not cool.
17. One of my life goals is to be able to do a backflip/back handspring/whatever you want to call it. The only time I've ever done it, I dislocated my shoulder. A little off-putting!
19. I'm lucky enough to say that I'm very well-travelled. My mum has always chosen to spend her money on holidays rather than material possessions, so I've been to three of the continents.
20. I really really really don't like dogs. I'm not even allergic to them or anything, they just freak me out.
Hope that was kind of interesting to you! Send me a link to your 20 random facts, I'd love to read them!