(Image: We Heart It)
Lisette of one of my favourite blogs Lisette Loves has a Thankful Thursday feature on her blog every week in which she lists all of the things she's grateful for that week. I think it can be so easy to get bogged down with the notorious first world problems, so I think it's nice that Lisette makes the time to remember the little things that not everyone has. So, without further ado, I thought I'd give it a go this week. Here are the things I'm thankful for:
- Having a lovely, enthusiastic audience for my circus performance at the weekend (video of this coming in a post this weekend!)
- Starting my new job in a coffee shop
- Having some quiet, no makeup days at home
- Reading and really enjoying The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
- Going to the theatre with my friend and being able to laugh about the play being terrible (you can read my friend's review of it here)
- Watching the ever-tense but highly enjoyable The Great British Bake Off with my family
- Perusing Caroline Hirons' blog - that lady is a veritable fountain of knowledge when it comes to skincare
I've actually really enjoyed writing this, it properly made me smile to think of all of these lovely little things that have been in my life for the last week. I don't know if this will be a regular feature on my blog from now on but we'll see. Thank you to Lisette for the nice idea, make sure you check out her blog if you haven't done so already!
What have you been thankful for this week?